Community post

Discussion

Come see if I get my bfp !

Ok so here is the story so far I am 10dpo had a misscarrage in March/April time I was well I thought I was about 8weeks but baby stoped at 7 weeks so needed medical help to pass what ever what left . But I haven't really had a period since them maybe just spotting or a too day period but anyways so I like to pee on a stick a lot since I don't Realy no when I am ovulating since my misscarrage but befor that I was pretty regular even after my son whice he is 18 months but any ways long story short I Think I am about 10dpo since I had obary pain and egg white cervical muscus just about 12 days ago so anywho took a test fmu on a cheapie there was a faint faint faint line but cud not be sure so I did another this morning faint line still there but also did a superdrug test whice showed up a very very faint Line also so I may be pregnant ????????so I'm gonna take a test Friday or saterday to see if I get my bright pink bfp so I'll keep you all updated fingers cross :)

User Image

6 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Replies

Ok so quick update since I did this post went to the toilet sorry if tmi wiped and had a bright red streak of blood with a bit of cervical Muscus omg is this iplant bleeding or my period omg so shocked lets just hope for the best ????

User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

So my update , my bleeding has come like af very bright red and very heavy I don't no what to think now :/ I think I may have had a chemical pregnacy or I must of had evaps but haveing two evaps on two differnt brands that's rare right ? But anywho I'm just gonna wait it out what's meant to be is meant to be so sad I either was pregnant but never implanted or I had two evaps and this is af but I'm not due until a week yet but I'll keep you updated .

User Image

Just a quick update have been bleeding for four days straight so I'm defo not pregnant cuz this bleeding is very odd very bright red and very heavy so i will not be taking anymore pregnacy test again u till I'm late .....bc it gives u so much false hope seeing a line then you have your period not good! So I will wait till I ovulate and try again so I'll keep every one updated ????

User Image

So I took another test just to say if I had a line or not and it came up negative so I assume I have had a chemical pregnacy but I guess that's what I guess for testing to early so I am on cycle day four now I will keep all updated

User Image

Sorry to hear about your loss, but you are almost finished with AF and soon it will be time to get to BDing and join the TWW crowd again lol...good luck

User Image

9 years ago

Thank you ????I am in the tww now lol I am 11dpo bfn this morning but with my last pregnacy never tested positive until 15dpo so lots of baby dust to u and me ????

User Image

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo