Community post

Discussion

AF has left Needing Cycle Buddy

I'm new to C2P. I've been lurky for about a month and decided to join after discovering that last month was unsuccessful. I've been TTC for 6 cycles and I'm hoping that I can catch that eggie soon. I'm on D6 of a typically 28 to 30 day cycle girl and started tempting in the mornings kinda started late but I figure I would just go ahead and do it now since I haven't been. I started the OPKit today but I know I'm not going to get a positive OPK just yet. But I don't wanna miss it since I'm not sure if I O. I am wanting others who are just now getting off AF and waiting around for the BIG O day.

User image

45 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 45 Replies | Last Page

Hey. I'm CD10. Waiting to O. I think I'll start OPKs today. I usually don't O until CD 15 or 16 so we'll see.
Good luck to you!

We're 27, TTC since we got married. No pregnancies, 3 fur babies. Male & Female fator infertility. Daisypath Anniversary tickers

12 years ago

Thanks good luck to you as well. I'm no CD9 and waiting to O myself. I'm not sure when I O but I started the OPKits and hoping that I get the + this month.

User image

12 years ago • Post starter

Did you O yet? I'm still waiting......
Really thought I would today but I guess not. It's been a crazy busy couple of weeks so that's probably playing into it a bit. How about you?

We're 27, TTC since we got married. No pregnancies, 3 fur babies. Male & Female fator infertility. Daisypath Anniversary tickers

12 years ago

Still waiting to O' I've had a drop in temps the past two days hitting a low of 96.32 which is really really low. I haven't gotten a +OPk yet. Sad, cause I thought I would have gotten one today since tomorrow is suppose to be O day!

User image

Same here. I'm having weird temps jumps. I'm going to change my battery and see if that's it because I've gone down to 96.3 twice this month now. Still waiting for positive OPK too.
It will come! It's probably just because we're thinking about it to much so it's too much stress for the body. LOL. Or maybe we just need to get all the extra swimmers we can :)

12 years ago

I'm glad I'm not the only one with weird temps like that. I had a +OPK yesterday but another drop today in temp. I went from 96.64 yesterday to 96.56. Hoping my temps rise tomorrow. You got a +yet?

User image

Not yet. My temps keep going up and down so I guess I'm not going to see anything from them. The OPKs are actually getting lighter and lighter, I'm wondering if this will be annovulatory month for me......

Yay for your positive! I bet you get a big spike tomorrow! :)

12 years ago

I wonder if you O'd early or you will O later? Do you know when you O normally? It Common to have an annovultary month at least twice a year from what I've heard.

I got another +OPK this morning? Looks like I should be O'ing today or tomorrow.

User image

Whoohoo! On to the TTW for you!
TONS OF to you!

I usually O CD 15 -17. I'm only CD 18 right now, I'm guessing I O late this month. Or have an annovulatory month like you said. It's happened before. :) I didn't temp this morning cuz I woke up late and jumped right out of bed. And my OPK last night was defective, just had spots all over it, and I Forgot to take another before bed. LOL. Oh well. I'm not going to stress about it, things happen for a reason and if it's not meant to be I'm okay with that :)

12 years ago

Thank you! I love how you said everything happens for a reason and it does. 2 cycles ago I was 4 days late on my 3rd day of being late I was going to POAS but totally missed it. Don't know how but the next afternoon around 5pm I got my AF. Disappointed I was Especially, since my coworker just announced her PG 3 days before and was only trying for 2 months. Long story with that girl shes was a total ahole. Anyways, it hurt because even though she knew I had been trying for months she kept rubbing in my face about all her symptoms, and how she was going to start wearing maternity pants, etc. I was like GRRR.

User image

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo