Community post

Discussion

9 DPO

So I know its early but took a New Choice test today and got a ! Is anyone else reading this 9dpo and how early have you tested and gotten a ? What symptoms are you having if you are about 9dpo?

8 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 8 of 8 Replies

I used a FRER 6 day sooner and got a very faint BFP this morning my IC showed a BFN with the same urine so I'm going to wait and test again on 10/13.

Symptoms up until now included nausea, dizziness, extreme hunger (especially in the morning) but when I eat I feel sick. Creamy CM not a lot just very present most/all the time. Sharp pains at times, cramping at times.

-10/11/10 (9dpo) The best early B-day present! EDD 6/25/11 ~ for a & to all!

13 years ago

Oh and I forgot the reason I tested this morning was b/c I was awakened by an urge to go to the ladies room which NEVER happens. The previous night was restless sleep too!

-10/11/10 (9dpo) The best early B-day present! EDD 6/25/11 ~ for a & to all!

13 years ago

New to this site!

Congrats... If I were to conceive this cycle.. I'd be due on june 29, aka my Birthday. That would be amazing. I am staying very positive. DH & I did everything right this cycle, that doesn't always happen.. i am even suffering with allergies, trying so hard not to take anything for them, it would ALL Be worth it.

Baby dust to all.

DH & I have been TTC # 1 for almost 7 years.

13 years ago

on your I am on 11 DPO.... STILL WAITING! I cant remember if I should start AF on the 16 or 18- so I am very frustrated right now. Got a BFN today... I guess it's early yet!

13 years ago

Did any of you ladies have nipple soreness?

13 years ago

I did but it was due to af which came yesterday. However, I've been pregnant and before I've even been able to get a BFP I had really sore boobs and espically sore nipples.

13 years ago • Post starter

Well, I stopped BC on sept. 20th due to me thinking i was pregnant. (finished the complete pack) Only have been on it for 3 month total.

Wel I ovulated on the 7th of October and now I woke up and I can function because my nipples hurt SO bad. :[

I have gotten breast soreness from my AF but never this nipple soreness.

13 years ago

9 dpo and the pelvic cramping/pressure I've been experiencing since 4dpo has stopped. I was worried about the cramping, but now I'm worried about the lack of cramping. This is indeed driving me crazy. :)

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo