Community post

Discussion

Frustrated!

I am sorry I just need to vent and wondering if anyone else has felt this way.

About me: Have been in a relationship for 2 years, talking about getting engaged. I am one of those crazy girls who want commitment and when an idea gets thrown out there, I become fixated on it. I have been wanting to start a family for about 6 months now and am going crazy! I feel like I am pushing him away because of it. I am frustrated and I feel like I am all alone.

I guess I just wanted to say that he has been against it for ever and then all of a sudden around my fertile time he kept "accidentally" not pulling out in time. Well then when I got my period I was so upset because I felt like this month was our accident month and finally I would get my wish. He then decided to tell me that they weren't accidents. Well now going back to the crazy person I am I feel like now he wants one but he still says no..... I am so tired of the mind games and I told him that, and all he said was, "I'm sorry." Please tell me I am not the only one???

Ps: I know this is a TTC website but maybe I am not the only one whose partner is not on board? From what I have seen so far the ladies on here are so much nicer than they are on TheBump so hopefully I can get some advice or maybe some similar stories... Good luck to everyone on their TTC journeys.

0 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo