Community post

Discussion

AF started Sunday anyone else?

Hey ladies,

AF showed up Sunday, starting Cycle #3 TTC . Heading back home to California in a few days.

Has anyone ever heard of a "sobadora" or "healer" ? I am Mexican and my mom's friend knows a lady who massages you and many women she has "massaged" have gotten pregnant almost immediately! I am going to give it a try. I will let you all know the outcome!

Baby dust & Sticky Vibes always!

Best,

-Valentine User Image

5 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

yep - that witch showed up Saturday. I cried most of the day even though I already knew she was coming. Ha! i am thinking about trying accupuncture since this was cycle #7 and NOTHING else seems to be working. It might be a long shot but I figure if nothing else, I 'll get some relaxation out of it?!?!

Its funny you mention a "healer". I just read a novel abuot one, fiction of course, but it was VERY intriguing nonetheless. Good luck!

12 years ago

stj51200

Ä°m with u, started saturday and just about finished. Happy new cycle and and lots of

chin up and keep smiling

User Image

12 years ago

Hi there, I started mine yesterday, also woke up crying today!!! This is only my 2nd cycle TTC.

I have PCOS so I am taking clomid to ovualte, the thought of all the horrid symptoms all over again!!!! Plus the menstrual cramps I have going on right now are dreadful. But we have to ride it out and cry in our DHs shoulder and let them tell us it is all going to work out!!

So yes chin up and happy thoughts, the less stress the best!!

By the way Valentine a sobadora is a massager (comes from the verb SOBAR in spanish which means to rub) I am from Honduras, Central America. This is a old latin tradition and there is no scientific truth behind it, but I do go to them when I am constipated or hurting in a specific area. If anything it does relax me and you get to hear great stories for half an hour!! I had never thought to go for pregnancy, it will not hurt to try!!!!

Keep on posting!!

User Image

12 years ago

norms-

My mom has been telling me that I need to see this lady for a while now. I am excited and hoping for a positive result when I go see her. You should ask your sobadora about it. Many woman van para una sobada every month throughout pregnancy to prevent c-sections/ breach.

Good luck ladies!!!

-Valentine User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

Hi V, Yes go for it and let me know, and saying a prayer for you BFP today!!!

I ordered some pre-seed today has anybody used it? I am very dry and I was reading that you actually need to be lubricated so the sperm can travel!!
I didnt asked my doctor though, do you guys know if is completely safe to use.
I started my clomid today, and the hot flashes are burning baby!! Ugghhhhffffff.
Keeping my faith this month will be it!!

Good luck ladies!

User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo