Community post

Discussion

CD40- BFN- No AF yet...

So... i am currently on CD40, no sign of AF, I'm bloated, sore bbs, my sense of smell is whoa! my back hurts.. I can go on and on...

I want AF to just show her ugly face if thats whats going to happen... if not then come on BFP!!!!

-Valentine User Image

14 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 14 Replies | Last Page

WOW! Still no AF or BFP! GAH!

I am on CD38 right now and still no AF or BFP either! I am going to take a test tomorrow as it's been about 4 days since I took one, I think.

I am going to my NAET Nurse next Monday so she will be able to tell me what's going on if I don't have an answer by then.

I am PRAYING I'm preggo. I have some symptoms like you! But still no BFP. so sad.

Also, today I got really creamy/think CM! I was kinda moist anyways, but not this much CM.

What do you plan on doing next?

I'm married to the most wonderful, supportive and loving husband! and I have a little cocker spaniel puppy =) My passion is pregnancy! I work with women who are trying to conceive by teaching them the influence that diet has on their reproductive health and how natural nutrition and their food choices can help reverse infertility. I also work with woman on proper nutrition and diet during their pregnancy and breastfeeding/post-pregnancy season.

12 years ago

Girl...
Maybe its taking longer for us to get a BFP. My sisters (both of them) didnt find out they were pregnant until they were 12+weeks along!!!! So maybe...

Let me know how testing goes.

My plan for now is to wait it out, test sometime next week. I really want a glass of wine... should I? shouldn't I?

Have a good week...

-Valentine User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

Wow - true that! I'm praying for our BFP's!

I took a test today and still BFN - I think I'm going to test one more time on Thursday or Friday and then just wait to go to my appointment next Monday.

Waiting it out is a good idea - but waiting stinks. haha.. I don't want to go to my normal doctor because I know that if I'm not pregnant - they will just give me some medicine to jump start my period. I want it to be natural. Obviously my body is holding out for a reason other than to just be a meanie! haha..

I'm looking forward to getting some answers and to hear what happens with you too!

Well, I to only have a glass every once in a while - but I've been acting like I'm pregnant in every respect - exercise, diet, nutrition, etc. I don't want to put undue stress on a mystery baby! Man, If I'm pregnant - this is going to be a good story to tell later on, I'm already worrying about a child I don't know if I have! hehe..

Keep me updated!!!

I'm married to the most wonderful, supportive and loving husband! and I have a little cocker spaniel puppy =) My passion is pregnancy! I work with women who are trying to conceive by teaching them the influence that diet has on their reproductive health and how natural nutrition and their food choices can help reverse infertility. I also work with woman on proper nutrition and diet during their pregnancy and breastfeeding/post-pregnancy season.

12 years ago

I'm on the same boat. eating well, drinking tons of water.

I love wine! and my husband is so bad, he said you know what babe, just have a glass. it wont hurt... but i dont want to! lol

Let me know what the doc tells you. Good luck!!

-Valentine User Image

Hi ladies, I too am waiting. I should have seen af on the 14th but so far it is a no show. I have irregular cycles so I am trying to wait to test till the 18th but I dont think Ill be able too. I had checked my cervix on the 11th and there was very little blood in the creamy cm (sorry tmi). So I assumed like normal it would be af then next day just a bit on tp but then nothing.

I had some nausia for a few days last week and alot of days I have been very tired. Oh yea by the way Im CD36. I hope we are all preggo it would be soo GREAT!

12 years ago

Hi Lissa!

No need to worry about the TMI. I know I do not get offended. We should be free to discuss it all here. I know the frustration with irregular menses. I have had the same issue for the past 4 years.

I am on CD43, AF should have showed up already. my last two cycles were 30 days apart so, I imagined they were going to start to regulate. Thus, i would maximize my chances. I had tons of EWCM up until a few days ago. Took a test on Saturday and it was a BFN.

Have you ladies heard that the PG test that use blue dye instead of red dye are not as accurate? I am going to buy Dollar Tree test today.

keep me posted ladies. I hope we all get our BFP! .. BFP! BFP! BFP!

-Valentine User Image

valentine, i hope you get your bfp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Butterscotch~ User Image Daisypath Anniversary tickers

12 years ago

Haha Im going to the dollar store to get a test too. The blue Dye to my understanding has a lot of evap lines thats why people dont think there that accurate!

My menes is very odd going off last year and the year before I get one in jan then nothing till april. I then get one every month till august when it stops. I get one more in oct. Its bad. I have been reading up on Vitex its suppose to regulate hormones and then in therory your meneses. Keep me up to date on your test. Ill send word when I have done mine. Baby dust to all of us!!

12 years ago

Well Ladies
CD44.... BFN ... no AF... WOMP! I'm sooooo over it! Also, my temps seem to have climbed.

AF just needs to get here so I can start a new cycle and try again if thats the case.

WOMP!

-Valentine User Image

Hey Girl!

Sorry to hear about the AF and BFP no show! That stinks =( Are you going to the Dr.?

I actually got AF on Monday! I was THRILLED! So I'm excited about that!! =) I prayed about it Sunday night and boom, got it Monday! haha.. I should have prayed earlier!

Anyways, good luck deary!! Keep us posted!!

12 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo