Community post

Discussion

TTC after tubal reversal

View Full Post

Hi Im new. Just wondering if anybody has had a tubal reversal. I had mine in Aug 2010 and still no bfp. Would love to hear from anyone who has, or even if ya havent lol. I am on dpo 4 and already depressed. I have taken sooooo many hpt only to be let down month after month. this is my first month using opk. I thought they didnt work for me but i was testing too early I thought i od earlier since my cycles are 25-28 days. Nice to meet everyone.

Jess User Image

29 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 29 of 29 Replies

I had my tubal ligation reversal on April 6th.My husband was so awesome to me in the hospital.He waited on me hand and foot.He is the best.
The surgery was a success,I have 4.5 centimeters of tubes on each side.

since then we have been trying to conceive.

Right now..I feel awful.I feel nauseated,tired,my legs are so restless,I am super crabby,dizzy,I have a strange taste in my mouth and I am craving certain foods,my boobs feel really warm,I have twinges and a fullness in my pelvis.

It's too early to do an HPT ,so I guess I am just going to drive myself nuts until I know.

http://s234.photobucket.com/albums/ee187/dawn_toby/?action=view¤t=babydust.gif

12 years ago

Hi there! I had my tubal ligation reversal April 16th.This is really the first month we have TTC.I have already driven myself batty.I think I need to just relax.You can read all about my surgery and such in my TTC journal!

11 years ago

I meant the 6th not the 16th

11 years ago

Congrads on your TR, This forum is great and you have all the support from the ladies in this room.

11 years ago

Hello ladies, I had a TR on July 19 of 2011, and I had a MC Nov 20, 2011 and I have not had another BFP since, I am afraid my tubes are blocked. My DH changed jobs so I am waiting for his insurance to start do that I can go see a doctor, I have one week left. I want to get the dye test done and if my tubes are open, I want to try Clomid. I am tried of being disappointed so I am nervous to continue to try but my DH really want another child. This is hard for me because I don't understand why we aren't pregnant yet, I have tried everything I can think of.
Congrats to all you women who have a BFP....H&H9M to you all :)

11 years ago

Dont give up. Get the check-up with your tubes and start from there. I've found out that I wasn't ovulating. Go do some test and see if you are ovulating, also my doctor said that some women just ovulate earlier then they expect and some later. I don't see why your doctor will not put you on something to help you conceive. Good Luck!!! Don't give up.

11 years ago

Hello ladies !! I had my TR done May 11th,2012 both tubes were open and length was 6.0 on each side . My cycles were like clock work 30 days b4 TR after TR 38-40 days . This has been really frustrating started Opk's in Jun 2012 I have been getting a LH Surge but still no luck . My husband has an extremely high sperm count so I know it's not him . I'm so depressed and I feel like I'm letting him down each time AF shows . I should see AF next week and my Fertilty Dr. has ordered Day 3 bloodwork . I am very nervous about the test results as I am 34 and my husband is 24 let's face it I'm no spring chicken (exact words of my fertility Dr.). Anyone else going through longer cycles after TR?

11 years ago

Hi girls, well I had a HSG done on friday and saw doc yesterday. He was surprised that both tubes flowed perfect (as the left one is dodgy). But he said Im not pregnant yet and my age and apparantly I have polycystic ovaries ( I did not know this) hes pushing for IVF again which we can not afford. Ive been reading ur replies and a lot of u are using Clomid. Could this be and option for us?? I need some help on this subject and other suggestions from you lovely ladies

10 years ago

Hi! My mom is 40 years old now and had her tubal ligation five years ago. Now she wants to have a baby again, I don't know if she regret having her tubes tied but all she said is that she wants to have a baby. We only have me and my sister and were both working so I think she's seeking for attention and someone to look into. She's in contact with this medical tourism company named PlacidWay and she was referred to have tubal ligation reversal in Mexico which is okay for us since my sister is working there. My only concern is that, is it possible at her age to have a baby? and tubal reversal how can we be sure of its success rate. All we want is to make my mom happy and we will support her. Thanks!

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo