Community post

Discussion

CD40- BFN- No AF yet...

View Full Post

So... i am currently on CD40, no sign of AF, I'm bloated, sore bbs, my sense of smell is whoa! my back hurts.. I can go on and on...

I want AF to just show her ugly face if thats whats going to happen... if not then come on BFP!!!!

-Valentine User Image

14 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 14 of 14 Replies

Hey urbangirl,

Glad she came thru now to gear up for this cycle!
AF hasnt showed up yet. But I keep feeling pressure/mild cramping like its going to come. I constantly feel wet and run to the bathroom to check.

We are going on a road trip next week and would like AF to show up before we go ( I dont want to be on the road with her on board, lol) Or get a BFP before !!!

I have been praying asking that if this is PG to give me a sign or if this is just AF just come thru so I could try again.
I hope he hears me

Have a great weekend!

-Valentine User Image

13 years ago • Post starter

Well
Its looking like AF may be showing up afterall. I had some spotting when I went to the bathroom earlier.

Now to see if we are starting cycle #3 ...

-Valentine User Image

13 years ago • Post starter

Hey ladies,

Any news??? AF showed up on Sunday. Now to gear up for this cycle!!

-Valentine User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

hey girls im in the same boat..i am now at cd 44 cant believe it ...the beginning of this cycle my AF was very weird being very very light normally im pretty heavy..i started on the 16 just spotting a little then the next day i just had some light bleeding..the next 3 days literary just a spot on my panty liner the size of a dime...if you look at my cycle you will understand what im talking about lol..then the whole time after my cervix was high soft and what seems to be closed..and now on cd 44 my cervix is medium, firm, closed..what is going on with me i took an other test today but yet again that stupid single line stares at me..i just want either bfp or af to show :(

up for anyone telling me something...anything im on the verge of breaking down :(

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo