Community post

Discussion

Due in May 2011

View Full Post

Hi i got my at 12 dpo, this will be my second baby bump and I am really happy, would love to chat with anyone else who is expecting and due in may!!!

14 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 14 of 14 Replies

Goodmorning!

I got my first BFP on 13DPO. This is our first child. My husband and I are so excited. We were really surprised it took just 1 month TTC. I just made my first appointment to get confirmation from bloodwork on next Monday.
I am so excited and nervous at the same time. I hope to have a healthy happy baby. If all goes well I am due the end of May 2011.

Bethany <3 User Image

13 years ago

Hey Ladies!
Congrats to all!
I got my BFP at 11 dpo and was waiting out AF just to make sure. I have had my fair share of miscarriages and feel for all of you. I feel really good about this one though! I just want my OB to tell me I have good reason to feel good! LOL. When all is confirmed my due date says May 28th! Would love to hear how you are all doing throught your pregnancy so keep me posted...I could use the distractions....I'm a little to paranoid and focused on this one!

13 years ago

hiya i found out sunday that i am expecting agen and i am 5 weeks 5 days, i cant wait but i am very scared and nervous as i have had 2 miscarriages before so dont wanna tell any one but family. i already have two beautiful boys and this will be my 3rd and final pregnancy would like to caht to any1 else due in may x x congrats ladies x x

13 years ago

Hi ladies. I haven't been on in a while, but I wanted to see how everyone's been doing? My first appt. is this Thursday. I'm nervous and excited. I just want everything to be ok. I've been feeling very sick at night with sore bbs still. Any updates out there? :)

TTC #1 for about a year Hoping for my soon! to everyone out there!!! & User Image

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo