Community post

Discussion

Graves Disease and ttc after miscarriage

Hello ???????? am new here trying to see if anyone else been where am at. I miscarried a year ago today and found out I had Graves’ disease ???? and that was the cause of my miscarriage. I have since got it under control

4 Replies • 12 months ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

Hi, I am so sorry you are going through this. It's best to see a doc in a fertility clinic to discuss your options. Autoimmune diseases could be the reason why you cannot get pregnant, and a doc will offer possible solutions, also considering your age. Online consulting or in-app appointments could be perfect ways to receive medical advice or treatment from the comfort of your own home, without the need for travel or in-person appointments, waiting for an appointment, and potentially saving both time and money. I use iyoni app that offers online consulting at very affordable price. However, it's important to note that online or in-app consultations may not be suitable for all medical conditions and situations, and in some cases, an in-person visit with a healthcare provider may be necessary for proper diagnosis and treatment. I would also recommend visiting your doc asap because of your age as, unfortunately, a biological clock is ticking. All the best on your journey. x

#1 IVF failed, no implantation #2IVF failed, no implantation, #3IVF - a new clinic in Gdansk

12 months ago

I have already been to the doctor and there’s no reason I can’t get pregnant now. Even with Graves’ disease which I have had only a year
My hormones are all good bloodwork as well. And age is not the issue cause my sisters had kids in their late forties. I was trying when I got pregnant but the stress of trying now is a problem so I decided not to try anymore

12 months ago • Post starter

I am so happy to read your sisters conceived naturally. But each case is unique. By doing karyotyping you could find whether or not aneuploidies are the issue in your case; and also checking out AMH level will provide more info. Women's age is a crucial factor in conceiving, and this article explains why: https://www.fertilityclinicsabroad.com/ivf-clinics-abroad/ivf-age-limit-how-old-is-too-old/ Good luck

#1 IVF failed, no implantation #2IVF failed, no implantation, #3IVF - a new clinic in Gdansk

10 months ago

Honestly your upsetting me…. I don’t need your advice if you’re not a doctor . I already said all my labs are good so you throwing all this information at me has nothing to do with my ttc it’s just a matter of time which I already said am not trying anymore…. Like that was the end of the conversation you don’t need to respond . If your story is like mine you have nothing I want to hear

9 months ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo