Community post

Journal

TTC is making me batty.

It took me 6 years to get my daughter, she was a surprise because I’d given up hope. I’ve been trying for 3 years now for baby #2. I’m 36. I have Diabetes, but it’s well controlled. A1c is 5.5, technically “pre-diabetic. I’ve lost 40 lbs, but I’m still overweight, so have a ways to go. I have PCOS symptoms, cycles are about 35 days average. My gynecologist won’t prescribe me Clomid because I’m diabetic and too fat to get pregnant. My husband had sperm tested, it’s not him, it’s me. I’m frustrated. Angry at my body and myself. But trying to keep up hope, and I test like a mad woman peeing on all the sticks each cycle.
Admins, you can delete this picture if not allowed, it’s just my attempt at humor in a tough situation. Don’t want to offend anyone.

user submitted image

1 Comment • 2 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Comments

HereIgo—just wanted to say good luck. hope you get a new surprise this summer. It’s good to vent.

:

2 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo