Community post

Discussion

VVFL going insane

Arhhhh I can't cope it's only lunch time! I had a VVFL this morning and I just want to go to bed so I can test again tomorrow to see if it's going any darker! We used a lube to help with conceiving this month only once day after ovulation because we was ready to give up for a while so if this line gets stronger I'm putting it down to that as we've tried for two years and only had a chemical after taking fertility vitamins so he stopped using them so I've tried the lube! Arghhhhh I'm scared excited and I can't focus please don't tell me I've got line eyes I'll probably cry lol xxxxxx

user submitted image

9 Replies • 3 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 9 of 9 Replies

I see it! And this comes from someone who’s been staring at a blatantly negative test all morning in deffo going mad too ...fingers crossed for you tomorrow...maybe try with a different brand to see if it comes up a little more defined

3 years ago

Oh yay! I see it. Sending you all the dark line vibes!

3 years ago

Thank you guys!!!! Arhhh I can't deal with line eyes I'm going bonkers glad you guys can see it too!!! Thank you Espence

Amy, are you roughly same dpo? Sending lots of luck xxx

3 years ago • Post starter

I’m due af today/tomorrow so not sure if I’m 13 or 14dpo but with a bfn today I’m not feeling hopeful

3 years ago

No stronger line today I'm afraid I think it may have been a dodgy test ???? x

It's not always possible to see a progression from one day to another. When I got pregnant with my son, my test didn't get any darker from one day to the next, but when I compared test taken 2-3 days apart I saw a clear progression. So it might not be a dodgy test. Wait another day until and test again, hopefully you'll see a progression.

User image

3 years ago

Update still no AF and only producing very faint lines still tried loads of Different tests. I don't know what's going on xx

user submitted image

Urgh faint lines tonight going to ring midwife's hub tomorrow and ask if they'll book me in for bloods as zero sign of AF xx

Ugh. Faint lines are the worst! I hope this is it for you!

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo