Community post

Discussion

Getting different ovulation days from different places. Very confused.

Countdown to pregnancy (on the left) is showing me to have a 25 day cycle, ovulation on the cycle day 15 [July 15th], and expected period on July 26th.

FLO (on the right) is showing me to have a 31 day cycle, ovulation on cycle day 17 [July 17th], and an expected period on a August 1st.

I have the exact same information logged into both calendars so I don't understand why they arare showing different info. Someone who is smarter than me please explain this. ????

user submitted image

5 Replies • 3 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

I use Ovia, but I also have discrepancies between Ovia and here. I’ve used Ovia longer, and it was accurate my last time TTC, so I’m going off of that. I just use this forum more for the posts/pictures.

3 years ago

woow I actually got the same result on ovia and here

3 years ago

For me personally countdowntopregnancy gives wrong cycle day for ovulation every cycle, literally every damn cycle. I've added many cycles when my ovulation was based on positive tests, but it still give random OV cycle days based that my luteal phase is 9 days, it never haven't been so short and I can't find a way to change it here. It doesn't calculate it right after update what was year or two ago, don't even remember. So I wouldn't trust it. Different apps have always given more accurate dates and periodcalendar from app store is mostly always right. And I've added my last 47 cycles here while TTC, so it can't be that it doesn't have enough data

User image

3 years ago

CTP is always wildly inaccurate for me LOL! Do you track bbt and mucus observations? The only way to confirm ovulation for sure is with a sustained rise in your basal body temperature. Cross check that with your mucus observations, and you can get a pretty accurate date! Inputting my bbt and mucus info, I get pretty accurate predictions with Ovuview, but it still gets it wrong by a day or so fairly often. I interpret my chart more accurately than the algorithm.

3 years ago

This and my clue app do the same too ...I just use it as a guide and go on CM and my body...I have great admiration for the ladies that temp...for me it adds another thing to become a stalker of ???? good luck x

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo