Community post

Discussion

Getting pregnant with 34

Hi ladies here I'm again after almost 5 years giving birth to my second child working on my number 3 but some how it seems like this is getting more difficult every time we try I'm worried about my age has to so something with it since I'm not that fertile and fought for years getting pregnant with my second child. When I look at my family they are fertile omg more than 3 kids lol my mother gave birth to me when she was 42 and here I'm with 34 heading to my 35 meehhh. With my second baby I was taking fertility medication and tested positive after a few months now I'm thinking should I get me some fertile med. Again or not I mean would be awesome if it would work on it's own. Wish you all ladies good luck who is trying and TTW, ????????

4 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

I will be 34 next month and also trying for #3. Last month I conceived, but it ended in a Chemical Pregnancy just a week after my first positive test. I’m now on my 5th cycle hoping for a sticky rainbow baby. I’m feeling a bit discouraged at the moment, but it has only been 4 days since I miscarried, so I suppose it’s okay to be a bit on the emotional side. It’s frustrating to struggle with something that seems like it should be so easy! I mean- we spend most of our life trying so hard not to get pregnant, it seems like we shouldn’t have to work even harder to actually become pregnant! As far as medications- I do take supplements. I use vitex to regulate my cycle, black cohosh to help stimulate ovulation, and red raspberry leaf tea to help strengthen my uterus. Hopefully all of this will help me conceive soon. I also temp, chart cervical texture, position and mucus, and use OPK’s to try and have perfect timing to catch the egg. With all of that- hopefully my sweet rainbow baby will arrive quickly!
Wishing you the best of luck as well!

User image

4 years ago

Omg I'm so sorry to hear that for what happened I know it's easy said then done but hopefully you will get your bfp soon everything happens for a reason and I will be keeping you with in my prayers. I just wanted to give it an other try and see If I can conceive easy like my first born on not but looks like I have a battle coming my way again which makes me really sad. I need to start taking tracks of my charts just got me a Basel temperature from ovi you can connect it through bluetooth to your phone and keep track of you temperature and others. Might also have to order fertile aid again ughh this so depressing seeing my friend just gave birth with 38 to a beautiful little girl and I'm here like meeehhhh lol... i wish you best of luck keep your head up this will work out for all of us even thou it seems like it takes for ever we have no patience

4 years ago • Post starter

It’s so very true. My husband was so supportive yesterday, I’m feeling so much better! I’m trying to stay active this cycle both in the hopes of having a healthy body to support and invite a pregnancy, and to keep myself distracted so I don’t sit here obsessing over every minute of every day! I really hope you have better luck than you are expecting. It took me 8 months to conceive my firstborn after a MMC. Then my second was super easy. First cycle after my first postpartum period. Now here I am- 3 years after my second child- 5th cycle and hoping for another rainbow baby! Getting to know my body better with every cycle, so that is certainly helpful!!
Best of luck to you! Keep us updated on how your cycle is progressing! It’s so nice to have a few people to go through the process with, especially when those people are going through it with you!

User image

4 years ago

Hey there I'm so sorry j wasnt on for a while I also had a positive test but I guess it ended up miscarriage or something I'm the same feeling depressed and not feeling like doing anything let's see I'm on the TWW game. I really hope and pray for you that you will get your rainbow baby asap how's everything on your end .my last reply has been a while. I got me on Amazon bout 90 one step early pregnancy test since I'm so addicted testing. With my first born who's almost 18 I got pregnant first time trying with my second it took us for ever 2010 untill 2014 and 2015 I gave birth but also with help of fertility drugs like sucha ovaboost cm pills and some vitamins few months later i was pregnant I wish you best of luck keep me updated please

4 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo