Community post

Discussion

2 months late BFN

My last mp was on April 17th, I missed my expected period in May and if my period doesn’t come within the next 2 days I’ll be two months late. I had sore nipples after expected ovulation in late April, which is a normal PMS symptom for me so I know I ovulated. But every test I’ve taken (cheap HCG one’s from amazon) all come back negative. I’ve been trying not to symptom spot because I don’t want to get my hopes up but I have very little symptoms other than fatigue and increased appetite. My cycles are always 28/29 days and I’ve only ever missed a period 4 years ago when I was pregnant which resulted in a miscarriage at 9 weeks. However that time I was able to get a positive test at 4/5 weeks.

Has this happened to any of you guys and resulted in a BFP? This experience has really been weighing me down...

4 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

Hey
Why don't you try testing with a more expensive brand it will give you a more accurate reading! Good luck! X

4 years ago

I thought about that but I’ve seen so many negatives (like 15) I can’t get myself to test again lol

4 years ago • Post starter

Update?...I have pcos so being a few days late max 12 days ...but now im on day 15 and bfn

4 years ago

Update?

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo