Community post

Discussion

Bbt chart and ovulation help

I can’t really tell if I ovulated I think I ovulated last night but I’m not 100% sure DH and I BD last night hoping we can still get a BFP even thought we BD on ovulation day..got a really high peak yesterday at 1030 am which changed my predicted ovulation to today but not sure if I am ovulating today my OPKs are all low now..can someone help please

user submitted image

10 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 10 Replies

Your picture posted pretty small. Blue line is temp, I think? What is purple? Women most commonly O 12 to 36 hours after a peak/positive OPK. So BDing the day you get your peak is good, it gives the sperm time to get up to wait for the egg before you O. Your temperature will spike the day after you O. You're looking for a jump of about .4 degrees that stays consistently higher than previous temps. Hope that helps!

5 years ago

Blue is bbt and purple is opk! The day of my peak my temp was 97.14 and yesterday’s was 97.78 and today it was 97.74! I had to zoom in to look at the picture I posted :/

5 years ago • Post starter

That's a good jump! I would say as long as your temps stay up like that, you O'd! Temping is fun once you get that hang of the patterns.

5 years ago

This morning my temp went up to 98.25 and I finally got my coverline :) last month I didn’t ovulate! And this month I did :)

Yay good! Anovulatory cycles are the worst.

5 years ago

I’m starting to get the hang of this ????

So when did I ovulate the 3rd or 4th?

user submitted image

The 3rd where the solid purple bar is. It looks like you O pretty quickly after your peak opk.

5 years ago

I took the ovulation test at 1030 in the am and then around 830-9 I had a really bad pain on my right side and after pain stopped hubby and I BD! After the egg releases it will stay in your fullopian tubes for 24hrs right? If so I may have a chance?

Yes, I believe max lifespan for an egg is about 24hours. It does take the sperm a few hours to get up into your tube, but it varies depending on the individual man's motility. You still have a chance! And even if you didn't catch it this month, you might have a better idea of when to BD for next time.

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo