Community post

Discussion

Help

I am around 3 Dpo. I know it’s impossible, but I’ve has extremely sore breasts I only usually get it a week before period. There so sore I’ve had to put heat packs on to help. I took a test and about 30 minutes later there was a thick blue line..

7 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 7 of 7 Replies

If you have a positive pregnancy test, I would guess your ovulation date is off, 3 days wouldn't allow for implantation even at its speediest!

5 years ago

I know that’s what I can’t work out. My last period was he 13th September and lasted for 5 days... maybe it’s an evap, but it’s really blue

5 years ago • Post starter

Do you use anything to track ovulation? I mean at this point I dont think it matters, a positive is a positive!!

5 years ago

No nothing.. I just use CM as a clue. I mean the test was 30 minutes after, but I’ve never seen such a blue evap. My breasts are so sore too!

If your period was sept 13th, and you have a regular 28 day cycle, I would estimate that you are around 10 DPO. In that case, a positive test is more than possible! Congratulations!

5 years ago

Thanks Becki, I don’t trck so im unsure. I done an Asda one the next day and it was negative...

I took another this morning and negative. So I guess it was a one off false positive. I’ll wait till my next period

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo