Community post

Discussion

TTC after mirena

Anyone else, having a hard time ttc after mirena? TTC, for 4 months after mirena (I know I still have time.)It took me , 4 years to conceive my son. Just looking for buddies, on the same path as me.

19 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 19 Replies | Last Page

It took me 6 cycles to get pregnant after Mirena, my cycles were very short like 21 to 23 days after i took Mirena out, it was not until they went back to a normal 26 to 27 days that I got pregnant.

5 years ago • Edited

It's been 1½ years since my mirena was removed and we are still ttc. My first took 17 months of ttc.

User image

5 years ago

I am on my fourth month since taking the Mirena out too!! I am currently 8dpo and got symptoms galore!! Still waiting to take a test in a few days!! Definitely hopeful!!

User image

5 years ago

@ShayGosney you caught the egg. When do you plan to test? We missed some of the fertile window, this month. So I feel like I’m not pregnant.

5 years ago • Post starter

@DiviniumLiv What are you doing this cycle to help? Hopefully you get a very soon. May I ask, if your cycle/ovulation went back to normal/how many cycles it took to regulate?

@Fernanda So happy, it didn’t take long for you. My cycles are 29 days, it seems like I’m ovulating late and later with each cycle.

I will probably start testing tomorrow. I know 9 dpo is early so I am not going to be discouraged if it is negative. There is always a chance until af shows up!! I have had lots of symptoms that aren’t normal for me. Especially being super exhausted!! I will definitely keep you updated!!

User image

5 years ago

@ShayGosney please keep me updated

I tested today but got a negative. I am only 9dpo so it is early. Not giving up hope yet!!

User image

5 years ago

@ShayGosney you got this praying for your

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo