Community post

Discussion

Tww ? 6 dpo

View Full Post

Today I am 6 dpo . First day was the 28 , ending 5 days later on the 2nd. Ovulated on the 11th or 12th , I don’t opk . Baby danced on the 6, 11th , and 12th . According to my calendar I ovulated on the 12th. 3dpo bad gas , not smelly just frequent . Around the same time frequent urination . These are still very frequent , hasn’t changed . 4 dpo , and still I’m experiencing phantom smells . I keep smelling fried chicken , rotisserie chicken . Phantom smells is when you’re smelling what is not there. I only have fish in my freezer. Last night my left underarm was in a lot of discomfort . Sidenote ( I have large breast ) 5 dpo dull cramps in my uterus , this is way to early for af warning signs ( for my body ) I normally don’t eat very much , but these past few days I feel like I’m starving , I’m eating so much . I’m a P.O.S.A . I don’t want to test unless I miss my AF . I don’t want to spent 80 bucks on test this month . ????

15 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 15 of 15 Replies

Good luck to you . Pregnancy is possible after an iud . I had one for 4 years . I only had one child when I got it out in , I may be having baby #3

5 years ago • Post starter

It’s 9DPO !!!!!! Really quick update ladies before I pass out . I have insomnia so bad . I’m up all night , can’t sleep . I’m not even keeping good track of time when the sunlight starts coming into my bedroom , I’m just so shocked I’m still up . Before ovulation I couldn’t make it past 12:30am . I even remember texting DH mom , one night to tell her we would have to talk later , I couldn’t wait for her to get home at 3am lol. Had 2 epesiodes , of what I’m assuming is “baby brain” one example of it , (I saw something interesting online, Gave DH my phone before going to the bathroom. Come back in the room, and I’m like “how did you get my phone babe, why do you have my phone” He said lol “ you gave it to me , then ran to the bathroom “ swear I’m losing my mind . Twinges in the uterus . AGAIN guys I’m not testing until after is due . So maybe I will on saturday , but I’m not rushing it . I’m secretly enjoying the signs . Not the nausea , but if I get sick I still smile inside . TMI stools are slowing down . Oh I can clearly see green veins in my brown chest hoping we all get our bfps I will be back when I wake up lol it’s after 7 am , I’m going to have to force this sleep . Night everyone

So excited and nervous for us both! I'm breaking And buying two FRERs today. I'm going to test today And again on Friday if bfn. I'm hoping 9dpo is enough time??? I wont Be sad if I don't see anything. Still prettt early. Wish me luck! Will keep you updated!

5 years ago

Khloe omg skylasmom got me to test aswell at early 9DPO on 3hour urine let me know when you post the photo mama . We have both posted ours.

So, OK. Me and my daughter go into this Caribbean market, to get a few things. I wanted to make Jamaican rice and peas so badly for the past week. So we are walking down the aisle chatting about how great the store smells. As we get to the end of the aisle we see a pregnant woman. I mean she was so pregnant, I later found out she was due in two weeks. I decided to take a vantage of the opportunity to for fill an old wives tale. ( for anyone who does not know, according to the old wives tales if you sniff a pregnant woman’s ear, You too will become pregnant. This work for me when conceiving my son, after sniffing a pregnant woman’s here I got my BFP in less than three cycles. ) so I decided to speak to the woman, I explained to her that I was in my two week wait a few days away from being able to test. She understood, I asked her if I could sniff her ear . She laughs a little, but still she reaches for a hug. As I hug her I took in the biggest wiff that I possibly could, thanks her , and walked down the next aisle. I get halfway through The aisle, and I instantly get sick to my stomach. I am about to vomit viciously. Now I’m freaking out, my daughter is trying to talk to me and I’m just like “stop talking “I’m putting my hand up. I am bending over. I’m just dizzy and sick. So nauseous I can barely handle it. Instead of continuing to look for the rice I had been looking for I decide to go to the clerk, I can’t even get my words out. The guy must’ve thought I was crazy , Luckily this is the store that is very small and I shop here from time to time. They kind a know my face. So the guy he’s helping me while I’m gagging not being able to catch my breath, and feeling nauseous as all hell. I did not feel any better until I made it to the car, and took a sip of my drink that I had to buy in the store because I felt like complete crap. Before I leave the store the clerk begins to ask me with such concert on his face , “Are you OK“ I answer him all confused. Yeah I’m fine I know I haven’t been in here for a while. And he answers to me and says “no your stomach are you feeling OK“. I hadn’t noticed that I’ve been clenching my stomach, my uterus the entire time at check out. So tell me what you guys think about the story, do you believe an old wives tales ?

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo