Community post

Discussion

TTC baby #2. 1st cycle: DPO symptoms ending in BFP!

Hey everyone, new on here :)
I am 24 years old and already have a beautiful daughter who is 23 months old. She was not planned so this is all very new to me! This is my first official month of TTC baby #2.
I thought I would log in my symptoms I have been experiencing this cycle..
I have a 27/28 day cycle which is very regular, and an ovulation calculator predicted I would ovulate on the 8th/9th of feb 2018.
I had unprotected sex on the 2nd,3rd,4th,5th,6th,7th,9th,10th and 11th. So pretty much covered my fertile window LOL. I also experienced quite painful ovulation pains on my right side on the 5th, 6th and 7th.
Since the 15th I have been noticing some symptoms which I do not usually notice...
7DPO: Increased thirst, dry mouth/lips, weird cramps in lower stomach, hot
flushes, frequent urination, fatigue. In the evening I had really bad pain in my stomach which felt like indigestion which I rarely get so thought this was quite strange. I had to lay down in bed and take a painkiller which is not like me either.
8DPO: ALL OF THE ABOVE
9DPO: ALL OF THE ABOVE plus sore throat mainly in the mornings
10DPO: ALL OF THE ABOVE and an increase of white discharge plus sore throat mainly in the mornings
11DPO: ALL OF THE ABOVE and a dull headache which lasted from the afternoon until I fell asleep. Also had really watery discharge which literally made me feel like I had wet myself lol?!
12DP0: ALL OF THE ABOVE, feeling quite nauseous today and keep needing to wee!
13DPO: woke in the night to pee, felt so thirsty, strange taste in my mouth this morning, dizziness and just feeling abit off! Too scared to test though!
14DPO: AF DUE TODAY: Increased urination, feel really tired, dizzy spells, twinges in lower stomach, my legs are really achy which is a new one for me! I feel strange, increased CM, keep thinking I have came on but have not. I also have sore underarms like near my breasts which I do not usually get as an AF symptom. Feeling quite nervous!
15DPO: No sign of AF, extreme fatigue, frequent urination. Took a PT in early evening: very clear BFP!
16DPO: Took another PT in early morning: even stronger BFP!

Now I am 18DP0: still feeling very sleepy, achy legs/lower back, generally achy all over, feeling slightly nauseous, change in appetite, hot flushes!
I am feeling nervous,excited,scared,worried basically every emotion you could think of! lol
The main symptoms that made me suspect I was PG BEFORE AF was due are: frequent urination, feeling much more tired than usual, hot flushes and the strange leg cramps! You also do just feel different when you are PG, like your subconsciously know already.
I feel so lucky and grateful that I was able to conceive my second child naturally and quickly as I have read many posts of women struggling to conceive. So I just want to wish everyone the best of luck and I hope my symptom tracking will help other women in some way!!
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE
Would love to hear your comments/insights.

Sophia

2 Replies • 6 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Your symptoms sound to me like you're definitely pregnant!!!! Go get a test woman! LOL! Now I wanna know!

6 years ago

Lol I do feel funny iv'e told myself if AF doesnt show up by tomorrow I am going to test! Lets hope for both of us! :)

Sophia

6 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo