Community post

Success story

BFP Cycle #2 - Baby #2

I'm so excited to annouce that I am expecting baby #2. Here's hoping that I have a happy pregnancy and a healthy, sticky bean. I can't wait to meet this baby in August 2016!

Here's my cycle story...

The first day of my last period was 11/21/2015. During my fertile week my hubby and I BDed on CD 13, 14, 16 & 17. This was also the first month we used Pre-Seed. I'd definitely give it two thumbs up. Great stuff! It felt so natural... and I'm now 4 weeks pregnant. I ovulated on CD 17. I know this because I also use OPKs.

DPO Symptoms -

1—5 DPO: nothing out of the ordinary.
6 DPO: pinch/poking "cramp" on right side of uterus. This was my first sign that I may be implanting. I didn't have any spotting.
7 DPO: continued to have the same odd, almost pin-like poking on my right side (off and on).
8 DPO: BFN, not surprised it was still early. I'm POAS addict. ;-) I'm beginning to feel nausea when hungry, hot flashes, acne breakout, extreme fatigue and hormonal (cried while watching TV). :-)
9 DPO: BFN, same symptoms as above.
10 DPO: same symptoms as 8 and 9 dpo, but now fighting a mild headache. Got a VERY faint line that evening on a Clinical Guard internet cheapie. I have NEVER got a stitch of a line when not pregnant, so I knew something was up.
11 DPO: I continued to get faint lines on ICs. Same symptoms. Fought a mild headache. Got a faint line on a dollar store brand HPT. BFN on Clearblue digital.
12 DPO: Same symptoms. Still a BFN on CB digi. BFPs on internet cheapies. Lines are slowly getting darker, more visible. My hubby could finally see it. ;-) I got really hungry (empty stomach pains) 11:30 at night and had to get a snack. This is definitely not normal.
13 DPO (TODAY): Same symptoms, no headache yet. Yet again, BFN on Clearblue digi. BFP on pink dye FRER and my internet cheapie. Seeing line progression.

My period is due on 12/22/2015. My cycles are usually 31 days long. I'm obviously pregnant, but don't have a high enough HcG level to trigger a digital HPT. I've also heard Clearblue digitals are not very sensitive. I'm hoping to announce to grandparents on Christmas day. So excited! My EDD is August 27th-29th (depends on what day I use. LMP would be 11/21. Ovulation was 12/7). My hubby have the same birthday (August 28th), so there's a big possibility this baby could have the same birthday too! Kinda cool!

BABY DUST TO ALL! :-)

MOM OF 2: 9/25/13 8/28/16 TTC baby #3

0 Comments • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo