Community post

Journal

January 5th, 2016

I keep testing and testing to make myself feel better, almost a week since last blood test, the line is darker than the control line but I'm still not confident. Tomorrow is my first ultrasound at 5 weeks 3 days and I am so nervous. Back in March when I was pregnant I knew at the 5 week ultrasound I was going miscarry because it was behind in development, even though it did keep growing and even had a heart beat, in the back of my head I knew. So tomorrow is going to be huge for me. I wish I could be one of those women that pee on the stick and the second they sees second line they announce they are pregnant and can be all excited and happy. Instead I am trying not to think of myself as pregnant in a vain attempt to lessen the blow just in case. Please please please let everything measure perfectly tomorrow, after the 2015 I had I really could use a good start to 2016) fingers crossed and prayers needed

2 Comments • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Comments

I'm thinking of you tomorrow xxx

User image

8 years ago

Thank you scuba chick, everything measured on point today, we saw gestational and yolk sac, in again next week hoping to see heartbeat, fingers crossed again.

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo