Community post

Journal

MY IVF

I am on the long protocol.

Last AF on 22/09/2015.

On 12/10/15, 21 days after I started ARVEKAP injections (it is triptorelin, suppressing LH and FMH). I will do the injections until 10th day, when I will have an estradiol test. I will call them and they will tell me how to proceed.

I find very difficult to prepare the injection,rather than shoting the injection, as it requires careful, small and delicate moves. With the syringe I take the liquid from the bottle, I put it on a bottle that has the med in the form of powder, I mix them, then with the same syninge I take the mixed medicine, I change needle (I firstly use the long one for the mixes as the bottles are high and then I place the short one which is for hypodermic injections.) and at the end I do the shot on the belly having made a lifted skin fold. Injections are not painful at all.

AF came on 20th of Oct. (8 days of ARVECAP)
On 21st of Oct, after 10 ARVECAP injections I had my estradiol checked and it was at 21.99. I called the clinic and they told me to keep on taking ARVECAP for 3 days more and next day to start gonal, 300 units. On 7th day of Gonal I will have the estradiol checked again and an ultrasound.

22nd of Oct. First shot of Gonal, I found it easier in terms of preparing the injection.
29th of Oct. Ultrasound was very good, showing 9 follicles on the right side, 6 on the left. They measure up to 19 mm. E2 at 911, progesterone at 1,4. I ll be checked tomorrow again.
Probably eggs retrieval on monday.

1 Comment • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Comments

I'm glad the injections don't hurt you. Wishing you lots of luck for this cycle.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo