Community post

Journal

aghhhh

Feeling very frustrated today. Very emotional too. I bumped my boob earlier, not hard, but my god i could have screamed and it still hurts now. Ive tested today and got bfn which i suppose is to be expected but ive never felt like this with any cycle before i had my mirena put in or even while it was in. I dont know if im imagining these symptoms or just hoping they are real. Im gonna try so hard not to test again until the 17th when af is due. Its just upsetting. I know weve only been ttc for 2 months and i dont even count the first one as i must have been half way through my cycle when i had the mirena out so in theory weve got another 5 months before we need to see the dr. I couldnt wait for af last month as it meant my cycles were returning to normal. But this month i really dont want to see her. FX i dont

0 Comments • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo