Community post

Journal

BBT

I swear charting is the most tedious thing I have ever done. But, after reading everything about it and looking at charts it seems like the best option for me. Plus, I tried opks last month and it didn't matter what day in my cycle it was they were all bold positives. Safe to assume those are not going to work for me. Could of been the brand I guess, they were wondfos. And, no I did not using FMU I did my research before buying opks.

I have been doing good about taking BBT same time every day, 630 am every day, I just don't know if I'm going to have the patience to keep up with it. I've only heard good things about doing it though. Plus I have a regular 34 day cycle, and I'm not entirely sure when I ovulate.

So, I guess this month I'm not exactly trying since I want to see when I ovulate based off BBT chart. It's too bad you can't tell from charting before you ovulate. :(

Baby dust to all!!!

Hoping to get

3 Comments • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Comments

That's what I was thinking based off the ovulation calculator. Thanks for the comment!

Hoping to get

9 years ago • Post starter

Ellsbells- your comment about misplacing the thermometer had me Lol! I do the same and it's probably why I have 5 thermometers! Oh my!

Ajshields- some people aren't into it but for me what works best and gives me the most accurate result is vaginal temping. Ive also had months where everyday I had a plus opk. From my research opks have different sensitivities just like pregnancy tests. I've had to buy a higher miu opk or the digital seems to work well and takes the guess work out of determining If an dipstick opk is a true positive or not. Just some suggestions! Baby dust!

9 years ago

I finally understand " the losing of the thermometer" feeling my five year old decided to move mine sometime last night. So yay me! No charting this morning. Lol

Hoping to get

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo