Community post

Journal

AF is here

I just knew something wasn't right. I just knew that the lines should be darker by now. On to month 14 ttc. 1 year and 2 months has resulted in nothing other than two chemical pregnancies. AF has arrived 4 days late and I'm feeling so down. I even had another line this morning on my test. I just can't believe it, I'm upset, and I'm fed up with this process. I thought this time round would maybe.. Just maybe be my rainbow baby :(

4 Comments • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Comments

Oh Gabby, my heart is breaking for you. I am so sorry sweetie and wish I was there so I could hug you for real. Is there any chance this is breakthrough bleeding and not your period? My thoughts and prayers are with you.

9 years ago

Thank you so much Hun! Wish you were here to give me a hug to! Need someone who understands right now :( fortunately for me DB is actually being very supportive and is just as sad as I am :( unfortunately I really think this is AF :( it looks and feels like it :( so if I'm still bleeding tonight ill begin my fertilitea I think, thank you for your support Hun, I'll keep you updated if anything changes but I think this is cycle 14 rearing her unwanted head in! X

9 years ago • Post starter

I'm glad DB is being supportive, it makes the ups and downs a bit easier to bear. Not that this is easy. You can always talk to me (and the other awesome people on here), it helps to have someone to vent to when TTC gets hard and makes you want to give up. Curl up with a soft blanket and a funny movie and try to take it easy. Hugs and prayers my friend.

9 years ago

Thank you so much! I'll definitely take you up in that offer sometime! I quite often need to vent! On the plus side AF is here on full now so I decided to try my first cup of fertilitea! I love it! So I'm hoping that and preseed really helps this cycle! Baby dust x

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo