Community post

Journal

Taking a month off from IUI.

Our second IUI cycle was unsuccessful. The witch showed her ugly face late Wednesday night. DH needs a break from taking time off from work to go to the lab this cycle. I understand it's a delicate topic for guys not to be able to get their wives pregnant. I feel bad that I just can't get pregnant and be able to provide us with a child. It's just sad...no if's ands or buts about it. We're still going to do the femera and trigger shot, but we won't have as great a chance this month because it's not an IUI. I think I need a break too... we've been doing the treatments for 5 cycles this will be our 6th cycle with fertility drugs. The only thing I might do differently this month is try drinking lemon water in the morning to help with acidic CM and try the cough med trick to increase CM.

Definitely going to enjoy some wine this weekend.

Cheers!

Me: 30 DH: 33 TTC since June, 2012 "unexplained infertility" Femera & Ovidrel trigger shot Feb. 2014, March 2014, April 2014 IUI with Femera & Ovidrel - May 2014 IUI with Femera & Ovidrel - June 2014 IUI with Femera & Ovidrel - October 2014

4 Comments • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Comments

I just read some of your prior posts. Has the Doc ever requested an HSG? It's an xray to see if your fallopian tubes are blocked and the dye they use is forced through the uterus into the fallopian tubes which technically flushes out any debris.

Jan 6 2010 - DS Preston May 27, 2013 "Angel Baby" - (13 weeks) Feb 20, 2015 Sleeping Angel Connor Everett - (36w4d) Mommy loves you Sweet Angel.

9 years ago

I should have added that a lot of women who have had it done, become very fertile within 3 months of the procedure getting pregnant that 1st month. I had it done at the end of AF CD5 which it was uncomfortable but hopefully it will work. Just a topic to bring up next time you see the doc. Sounds like your husband's sperm count is good which in turn, a little flushing on your part may be the answer. Hopefully Mine too!!

Jan 6 2010 - DS Preston May 27, 2013 "Angel Baby" - (13 weeks) Feb 20, 2015 Sleeping Angel Connor Everett - (36w4d) Mommy loves you Sweet Angel.

9 years ago

Hi HzlGreenEyes- Yep. We did that at the 12 month mark ttc. My ob/gyn had me do the HSG test before she refered me to the RE. Both tubes were all clear and they told me I have a beautiful uterus. We've been diagnosed with unexplained infertility. I've had every test I can think of including checking my thyroid levels. Everything is completely normal. No PCOS, No Endometriosis, No blocked tubes.... Yep...DH's count and motility are awesome.

Me: 30 DH: 33 TTC since June, 2012 "unexplained infertility" Femera & Ovidrel trigger shot Feb. 2014, March 2014, April 2014 IUI with Femera & Ovidrel - May 2014 IUI with Femera & Ovidrel - June 2014 IUI with Femera & Ovidrel - October 2014

9 years ago • Post starter

Oh wow. Maybe 3rd time is a charm on the fertility meds? Try to stay Optimistic and know that when we least expect it... good things come. I understand your frustration being I am in the same boat as you and it gets tiring and even downright depressing. Hang in there! Keeping you in my thoughts.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo