Community post

Journal

12/13dpo

I'm a little depressed today, I'm about 80% sure that im NOT pregnant. I took a test, and I thought a line showed up, but no. I'm having slight pinching, my cervix is low and soft and open....sigh. This was so much easier when I was young.....

Part of me thinks it's not meant to be, even though this is the first month we tried. Iv not been on birth control or anything. I think we just tried to late in the month. So this month I am going to chart it down to a T, I'm only 28, but I refuse to be 30 and pregnant so if we dont get pregnant by my 30th, it's not going to happen.

Of course Iv got to learn to rid myself of all this stress, im sure it's not helping!

Well baby dust everyone!

User Image

3 Comments • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Comments

Why don't you want to be 30 and pregnant?

10 years ago

What's wrong with being 30 and pregnant? It's not like at 30 an iron curtain comes down on your life and anything changes really.

10 years ago

It's just a personal thing, nothing against 30. I'm tired, my body thinks it's older than it is. Iv had back surgery, appendix removed, sist in my wrist, plus I work full time and my husband is gone 32 ours at at time and home 24n then gone 32, I just know at 30 I will be to miserable, and hurt to much, I'm already on strong meds for my back and it's only going to worst the older I get. Plus my kids will be at perfected ages by time I'm 40 lol we have a retirement plan, things to do and places to see looll.

User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo