Community post

Journal

A sliver of hope

Got my BFN and was super depressed about it. Hubby was super depressed about it. He ended up having a little too much fun with my mom when we went out to a bar/restaurant and had too much to drink....We got home and he took a shower and I heard him cussing out his manly bits. He was so depressed and talking and talking and talking about all the issues we have been going through. It hurt me so bad to see him like that. I can handle myself feeling that way...but seeing my husband go through it breaks my heart. He is much better today and we both have a sliver of hope because....

AF was due today. She still isn't here. Now I know one day isn't too much to get excited about but my cycles are generally very regular 28 day cycles. I also read a lot online that since I didn't ovulate until day 18 (4 days late) that I shouldn't be testing until 4 days later than I thought. So if AF doesn't show tomorrow I will be taking another test on Monday morning and crossing my fingers and toes for a BFP. A sliver of hope, trying not to get too excited about it, but it is hard not to.

0 Comments • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo