Community post

Journal

Today is DPO 10! Should I buy a test?

Today I got no strong symptoms.. almost same as yesterday.

CD 21 (23/4) - suppose to be my DPO 10. feel cramp but more like period type of cramp. Yesterday night, i feel my BBs is tender but this morning, nothing again. I guess I'm out this month. Period feeling is stronger than ......... Just wanted to buy HPT to convince myself that I got no more hope this month. Waiting for period to arrive on Sat and re-try again.

10.35am - Armpit become wet again. Coughing start again.

11.06am - tested - BFN.. I'm confirmed out this month.

After all these testing, I confirmed that I am imagining all my symptoms out and caused myself to fall sick. To prepare for a better TTC, I will keep myself fit and healthy, try to stop smoking by 1st May and drink more green tea from now onwards. :)

7pm - it's funny.. When I convinced myself that it's game over, all symptoms are all gone. I started to feel very silly.. From dpo1, I have been tracking my symptoms like crazy. Keep finding fault with my healthy body just to find some symptoms and yet nothing is really nothing. I start to read some questions and many people are almost like me, paranoid, hoping for more symptoms to appear. Yet now I realized that I have been imagining all the symptoms out that caused me feel so miserable. Pregancy should be a happy process but why am I making myself so miserable, cannot work but keep feeling I'm Peggie. It's really not me at all.

For all ladies who is reading my journal, if you are also TTC-ing, please relax and enjoy the process. There is no need to be so stressed out and keep thinking you are not feeling well. I am continuing to record down all my imaginative symptoms, if it ever happen to me again, to remind myself again that without any missed period, I am not Peggie. Even though I'm out this month, there is always another month to try.. We have already wasted so much time recording our symptoms, why not enjoy the process and be happy~

Of cos, I am wishing everyone her to get pregnant soon!! Baby dust to everyone here~~

to everyone and me~ User Image

2 Comments • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Comments

10 dpo is to early to test, and just because you dont have pregnancy symptoms doesn't mean you're not pregnant. It ain't over to AF shows! Good luck and lots of baby dust!

11 years ago

Hi @MelindaStark ,

Thank you for your encouragement.
Because of this, I think i become quite paranoid. I do not want to put so much hope.
I will just relax and take it easy~

Babydust to you too~~

to everyone and me~ User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo