Community post

Journal

I'm doing good with this willpower stuff!

So, I had to run to the drugstore after work for my thyroid meds and before I picked up my DS from his afterschool program. I definitely planned on walking to the "family planning" aisle, and said would do whatever I felt once I got there....either purchase a POAS hpt or not (I'm getting sick of peeing in a cup and dipping the stick!). I perused the digital tests, blue dye tests, pink dye tests.....and actually picked one up to buy (ClearBlue Digitals).....BUT....put the box back after realizing that 1) I might waste $17 which would buy me 4 Chai Lattes at Starbucks and 2) I should hold out until the very last day possible as to keep positive thoughts. I only walked out of the drugstore with my thyroid meds (and a card for a dear friend who just lost her pup). The willpower against unnecessary HPT purchases felt great.

I did, however, only dip a Wondfo OPK when I got home.....just to see what it would say. I could have grabbed the pink HPT package, but took a blue one instead....to give in just a teeny bit to the urge. I figured if the OPK was dark.....maaaybe I would spend the $17 on the digitals tomorrow.....

But, my OPK was standard negative....light test line and dark control line. With my October pregnancy loss, my OPKs didn't turn positive until 4 days after my hpts were a standard positive....so the OPK I took this afternoon doesn't hold that much collateral with me.

My chart looks good....but, that could be a mean trick! Happens to a lot of women on here, so I wouldn't be the first.

My period is due between Friday and Saturday.....so we shall see. I'm thinking maybe to test Thursday morning. Want to see what my next 2 temps do...

I'm not spotting....and have very thick CM....squishy...protective-like. Cervix is low and closed. Eh.........I can't symptom spot.......just have to wait these few days.........

Me...33 Hubby...34 Nov 2002...high risk pregnancy, preterm labor @ 31wks, held in our son until 37wks, born 7lbs, 20in October 2007...blighted ovum @ 6w4d, D&C October 2012...fetal death @7w4d subchorionic hematoma, D&C, 46 chromosomes, normal female Waiting to TTC until June!

0 Comments • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo