Community post

Journal

Giving Up

Today has been rough, so since 5DPO I was having pregnancy symptoms and then today 9DPO I have nothing but sore breasts, just under the arms (which could just mean progesterone has raise due to pending AF). And a negative HPT. Hate to say this but I am giving up, it is beginning to be stressful plus three of my friends in the past 10 weeks who wasn't even trying, who didn't even want more kids....sigh...have gotten pregnant. I would be happy for just one.

I am not mad at God, I still have faith that he will give us a child whenever he feels like it (in his timing) but I can't keep going through the emotional ride every month, it's way too painful. It is time to focus on other things. I still have like 6 ovulation strips I will use those if next week comes along with AF, then after using the last 6 strips I am done tracking ovulation and CM and just everything. My husband and I have been together, and sexually active for going on 10 years (In July) ....and well. The time has come to accept the reality, and just let God do it.

I am happy for those who have received their BFP.....I know one day we will get ours too.

Jesus is the giver of life. TTC#1 BFN: for the past 10 years User Image

1 Comment • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Comments

Hi brielle

I was frantic last year and decided to stop. I am back into it now but with less anxiety.

We have no time frame just enjoy trying and spending quality time together. This time i ditched the tests and daily temp readings.

Listen to your feelings, you are not giving up just on a break with new attitude and faith.

Bless you

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo