Community post

Discussion

CHECKED TEMP 94.3 FIRST THEN 96.3 Is something wrong?

I CHECKED my TEMP this morning @ 8:00 when I got to work today then again @ 9:00 94.3 FIRST THEN 96.3 Is something wrong? When should I be checking my temp and how often?

4 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

I'm am 5DPO today.

11 years ago • Post starter

You should be checking your temp as soon as you open your eyes in the morning. Can't get out the bed or make much movements. That way you get the correct temperature. I hating temping. I started then stop. Too much work for me.

11 years ago

Here:

- Take your temperature just as you wake up in the morning, before doing anything else. You can not get up, sit up, walk around, go to the bathroom, eat anything, drink anything, or engage in any kind of activity (even shaking down a mercury thermometer can skew your temperature). Keep your themometer at your beside along with a notepad to record the temperature and the time it was taken. If you use a mercury thermometer, shake it down the night before.

- Take your temperature at the same time every day. (Yes, even weekends and holidays) Set an alarm - you can always go back to sleep! This is very important as your resting temperature increases by approximately 0.1° every half an hour and so could skew your chart.

- Take your temperature after at least three to four consecutive hours of sleep. (To get a more reliable result at least 5 hours is preferable)

- Take your temperature using a special BBT thermometer. You can take your temperature orally, vaginally or rectally. Just be consistent throughout the cycle.

11 years ago

@ Ruqsar

Thank you, I don't like it either. lol!

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo