Community post

Journal

BFNP and very puzzled

Well I'm 8 days late and I did a Clear Blue Digital Test this morning and it said 'NOT PREGNANT'. It wasn't my very first urine as I often go to urinate a few times during the night (practically in my sleep) and I went at 6 ish and then went at 850 am when I woke up properly, don't know if that may have affected the test or not.

I am confused because of the following:

My prostap injection I was having for my endometriosis ran out at the end of Feb and I had my first period on the day I would have normally have had it before my periods stopped, so I expected to have another 4 weeks later.
I've had extra cramping for the past week and half as if I am going to start AF but still nothing and test says nothing.
I am going to make an appointment to see a doctor but I have a feeling that they won't tell me much.

3 Comments • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Comments

have you tried a different brand of test? I had a 'not pregnant' on a digital last year but a + on FRER :) the best of luck to you!

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

12 years ago

Do you know why this is? Thank you for letting me know, wouldn't care but they were £12.99 for 2

12 years ago • Post starter

I would wait a few hours and test again on another test baby dust!!!

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo