Community post

Discussion

understanding

I am trying for a baby and were not having any luck, But this mouth may be it for us.. I think I have ovulated on the 8th of May and I have been taking HPT and they keep coming up nagtive. I have a feelng that I am preganct and I have some symptoms like backachs and headachs and light cramping and the little spots on my nipple have gotten enlarge..Could you have symptoms before you get a postive test? Question is could I be testing way to soon or I just don't have enough HGC in my body? I want this more then ever and I will be so hurt if this dose not happen this month.. I have been going way to crazy on these HPT and I thought it would be better to get someones thoughts and advise on this matter..

1 Reply • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Maybe you should wait alittle longer then test again. Ive had it with my first child, non of my tests were coming back pos but long story short i was, so your still in for a chance.
Just hold out alittle longer, if your AF doesn't show up then test, saves any more upset for you.
I really do hope that this month you have your BFP.
Good luck & Take care.

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo