Community post

Question

I know I not suppose to ask this on this site but did not know where else to go.. BABY question

Hello , I and gonna have a baby for the second time and I just wanna ask a question if u don't mind me asking.. I am 7 weeks along and I don't feel like I am preganat whats so ever is this normal is the baby okay? Even tho I have no symptoms at all.. Again Thank you so very much for ur time..

4 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

You will have periods of no symptoms and then times symptoms will hit with a vengeance. Enjoy the no symptom days. If you are worried call your doctor. Also there is the sister site to this called www.countdownmypregnancy.com. Congrats!!!!!!!

11 years ago

I've never been pregnant but dedicate many hours on reading up on pregnancy :) I've read in "what to expect when you're expecting" that many women who don't experience any symptoms may not feel pregnant, but thats totally normal, and you should actually feel lucky you're pregnant without any symptoms...and just because u aren't feeling any yet doesn't mean you won't during the entire pregnancy

11 years ago

I am also 7 weeks pregnant and i have almost no symptoms. I don't even feel pregnant!! The only symptoms i have is sore breasts and being so tired. I think we're lucky that were not sick.... I hope it stays that way for both of us. =p

11 years ago

Congrats!! When I was pregnant with my daughter in 2007, I found out so early in to it and never felt any symptoms either. Then, one day, my breasts swollen and heavy and hurt soooo bad until the day I delivered. I think it's normal to think and feel the way u do. Hang in there and know that u have many prayers with u and ur baby!!!!!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo