Community post

Discussion

Am I out???

Ok...I'm 14dpo and AF is due today. I havent had many symptoms other than being tired, kinda moody, few cramps like AF is coming. My question is if I am having almost none of the most common symptoms, do u think there still could be a chance for a BFP? I would love to kno ur thoughts.

2 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Good question. I will tell you three experiences

My first pregnancy that sadly ended in misscarriage. The only symptoms I had was very very sore breasts and backache

My sister who is five weeks pregnant now had implantation bleeding and as f yet no symptoms

This month currently 13dpo I have nearly had every symptom on the list but got bfn lots of times so reckon I'm not

My conclusion is that all of us are different as is each pregnancy so I think even if you have no symptoms you still could be

Lots of luck

11 years ago

Hey, I luv this cite. There is always somene to put your head at ease. Ur right, we r all different. IDK, AF was due today and there was a very little bit of spotting today so idk if its AF or spotting bcuz i could b prego. Hope its prego spotting.

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo