Community post

Question

Pregnant or just really late af?

I'm currently approximately 17dpo and af was supposed to show up on Monday, so I'm now 3 days late. I'm always on time and occasionally only a day late, I've only ever been 3 days late one other time.

I've had no symptoms apart from some small cramps that started today but not the same as af cramps. I'm so confused? I've got 2 BFNs but not sure I trust the cheap brand so just ordered clear blue and first response. I'll be 4 days late tomorrow and I don't think af is showing tonight.

I've had no sore boobs that I usually get before af shows, but I have been really tired. The BFNs are destroying my hopes but the fact af is so late is keeping me holding on. Does this sound promising? Anybody else had the same before a BFP?

Poll:
Pregnant (0 votes)
Not Pregnant (2 votes)
Unsure (3 votes)

4 Answers • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

Are you stressing about being pregnant or not receiving AF? That may delay AF welcoming.

7 years ago

I've been working hard but I wouldn't say I'm any more stressed than I usually am

7 years ago • Post starter

I'm literally in the EXACT same boat. So frustrating, it's driving me nuts!! All my tests are BFN's lately, I kinda wish AF would just hurry up & get here so I can get it over with! Grrrr.. I totally know how you feel. :,(

7 years ago

It sucks , right? I'm now 4 days late and I've had tiny cramps last night which would usually get worse and turn into af but they've disappeared. The expensive clear blue and first response both came back totally negative last night. This is like torture.

7 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo