Community post

Question

I'm not sure if I'm ovulating... Can anybody help?!????

My sister has been diagnosed with prolactinoma so I have had 3 lots of bloods done, one on September 29th, one on December 29th and one on March 30th! My results from September and December suggest that I've missed ovulation from my progesterone levels coming back at 10.9nmol in September and 7.4nmol in December. Now according to the blood results it says it should be higher than 15nmol as less than that is consistent with anovulation, but according to my period tracker I should have ovulated on the 28th of both September and December, the day before my bloods were taken so why do my tests suggest I've not ovulated? The tests were taken on cd17 in September and cd16 in December, I had a 29 day cycle in September and 28 day cycle in December meaning I must have had less than a 14 day luteal phase according to my results. I have started to use ovulation tests this month so will see how it goes.

Anyone else had the same problem?

2 Answers • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

Hey there Noodlebug. To be honest period tracker is is just a generalization I have that too and mine was off 3 days. I just started to BBT charting this month as well as testing a few days before my fertile phase. I really wasn't sure if I was ovulating at al . Since then found out I was totally off. So far so good.. Good luck!!

Praying for baby number 3!

8 years ago

Hello Miam1324, thanks for answering my question.. Felt like I was going insane! I'm going to keep tracking right through this cycle and my next as I've only started testing for 3 days including today! (I started at cd16, so quite late in this month) but just wanted to be sure I'm not ovulating any later in my cycle than what period tracker is suggesting. Ah brilliant thank you, I might start to BBT charting on my next cycle. Excuse me for asking, I'm new to this.. Do I start my bbt chart after AF? Also have you heard any success stories with the seven seas trying for a baby vitamins? Good luck to you too, keep in touch! :)

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo