Community post

Question

Cervical position??

What is your cervical position like during all of your cycle, I have only just been trying to feel it and I remember after I ovulated I could feel what I think was my cervix now today at 6dpo I can't feel it and I have loads of creamy cm. Any ideas anyone please.

User image

2 Answers • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

It's difficult to tell much from cervical position. It lowers hardens and opens for af and then starts a journey back to high soft and open for ovulation after which it lowers to medium and down to hard low and open for af again. I tried tracking mine but it never followed a consistent pattern apart from high soft open for O. Outside of that it seems to be very moody! I've gotten excited before thinking it was so high (unreachable) that it must be a bfp only for it to drop literally just as af started a few hours later. I have predicted one of my bfp's before because it stayed really high but my latest bfp it was low and hard until 6weeks. Ttc is so full of waiting its excruciating! I don't know if I've helped but I wish you the best. :)

9 years ago

Thank you so much for your help. I have only just realised what i can feel is my cervix. I guess it is all just a waiting game. 7dpo today only one more week to go lol. Baby dust to you.

User image

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo