Community post

Question

Faint Line yesterday, now nothing!

yesterday morning I took a Wofundo pregnancy test. After it dried completely, about 7 minutes or so, I got a faint line that kept getting stronger in the next couple hours... This morning took another Wofundo and right off the bat I got no line, but after 7-10 minutes I saw a faint line. It is a thinner than yesterday's line. What is everyone's experience with this??

User Image

2 Answers • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

They are not all 100% and if you got a positive line now twice, I'd get a first response pregnancy test and see how those come out. I also use this brand and sometimes I can take two opk strips at the same time and one will be positive, one will be negative. And you can always schedule an appointment with an urgent care or pregnancy center for a test to tell you for sure.

9 years ago

It's happened to me too many times! its a chemical preg but keep trying I did and 16mnths later I have just got a dark pink bfp :)

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo