Community post

Question

Painful Sex @ 7 DPO?!

Ladies!! I need some answers.. I am approximately 7 DPO. My husband and I had sex today. However, this time was a little painful. Almost similar to your first time. It was so strange! I have a few other things happening to such as: cramps, cervix pains, slight nausea, sensitive nipples, a little tired, cm, vivid dreams.. Last night I drove a Lamborghini!

So ladies what do you think?! Anyone in the same position? Or was and now you have your BFP?!

1 Answer • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

I wish I had some promising advice for you, but I can only offer my experience. I have noticed painful intercourse before & at different dpo's. I would actually call what I experienced soreness, like someone punched me in the same spot over & over or a sore bruise that hurts when you touch it. I have not fallen pregnant when I felt like this. I was wondering if it is just because I am usually pretty busy bd'ing or maybe it's because my cervix moves so much some months!?! Hope you have positive results :)

MandMsMomma

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo