Community post

Question

Evap Lines!!

Has any body every experienced an Evap line?? My hpt that i took yesterday was very faint...and i just dont want to get too excited just in case it doesnt hold! If any1 else could shed some light that would b soo helpful. Thanks heaps

Me- 28 DH- 35 DS- 2008 DS- 2010 EDD 6/12/15 M/C- 13/3/14 (@ 5wks) EDD 19/1/15 M/C- 11/5/14 (@4wks) EDD 14/2/15 M/C- 11/9/14 (@13wks) DD- 2015 Our little family is complete

2 Answers • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

I had them on two tests, same week - they were very faint and I think the giveaway is that they are not as thick as the control lines. If you do test again, you could just put the test in the photo gallery here and people can give you a clearer idea

10 years ago

im afraid theres a chance if could be an evap :( evaps are usually grey or shadow like but iv had colour evaps too.. my advice is dont over anaylis these faint lines and test in 48 hours if you are preg it should get darker. i wish you the besst of luck xx

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo