Community post

Question

can gas be a sign of pregnancy 10dpo?

So i had an abortion about a 16 months ago for medical reasons and now hub and I are trying to conceive. I'm a little frightened as Ive heard that after the first abortion you will not get pregnant ever again. My last menstrual cycle was 10/14/13 I took a OPK and did it the day i was ovulating which was 10/31/13. I have been extremely gassy and hungry! I'm also very sensitive and get angry at the smallest things! Can this be a sign of pregnancy? This 2 week wait is killing me!! Somebody please help me!

3 Answers • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

Do not worry about the abortion..you can and will get pregnant after!!! They are signs of pregnancy. How many DPO are you? I am also in the dreaded 2 ww!!! Good luck!!

10 years ago

Hi Shannon6, I am 11 dpo :) this ttw is the worst seems like time is moving sooooo slow!! Good luck to u as well! Baby dust �����

10 years ago • Post starter

Shannon is right. Don't worry about the abortion. You can get pregnant again and have a normal healthy pregnancy. Those are definitely signs of pregnancy. Good luck! Baby Dust!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo