Community post

Question

so freaking irritated that I don't know what to think or believe...has this happened to anyone?????

So I took a pregnancy test and got a faint faint positive and then I went and got a blood pregnancy test the next day and they said it was negative...so am I pregnant or not? I don't know what to think.

3 Answers • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

yes ma'am, it happened to me. I was not pregnant; I had an evap line.

On the other hand, if your hcg levels aren't high enough yet, and the test you took was very sensitive, you could be getting a positive test at home long before you pass the 'positive' threshold for a quantitative hcg test.

10 years ago

I had the exact same thing happen to me 9 years ago when I was pregnant with my daughter. I took 3 HPT that were all positive. The next day I went to my OBGYN to have a urine test done. It came back negative. I was so confused! They told me to come back in a week to retest. In the mean time I took 5 more tests all different brands. Each one came back positive. One week later I went back to the OBGYN and took another test. I even brought all my positive HPT with me. The urine test was still negative!! I was so irritated! They ordered blood work which came back positive thank goodness!!! By this point I was almost 2 weeks late.

10 years ago

I do understand your frustration. I had my period august 8th. My next period august 31st and today I had sexual intercourse time of ovulation. Today is September 25th and no sign of period. I honestly just got this "I am pregnant feeling" not to mention around 10dpo my boobs hurt so bad. And my nipples were sore. I honestly think I still am. Maybe I just am using a pregnancy test that is very sensitive to hcg. And the blood test just couldn't pick it up cause maybe it's too soon!? I haven't had any bleeding at all! Friday the 27th if I haven had my period yet I'm going back for another blood test.

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo