Community post

Question

After iui 3dpiui headache dizziness

I am 3dpiui and from 2dpiui an started to get headache and dizziness's. Any one have dis symptoms??

4 Answers • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

nope i had cramps til 3 dpiui had some spotting 2 dpo which was werid. only had headache today 6 dpo and being really tired

10 years ago

i am on 12dp iui, i had mild cramping the first few days then really bad cramping on day 7, went into the doctor and they said it's normal and checked my projestrone level 3 which was low so i am on 200mg progesterone supositories. i started cramping again last night and today i am little nautious and i take a pregnancy test on wednesday to see if this all worked. i am gassy and tired and this is the second round for us. the first round was just chlomid and it didnt help me ovulate with good follicles. this time we did the combination cycle, gonal f injections and femera and then trigger shot. drink lost of liquids thats what my doctor said, a glass every hour while your awake, helps with the cramping.

10 years ago

If you are on progesterone that could cause nausea and dizziness. I sometimes get dizzy when taking it.

10 years ago

If you're doing supplemental progesterone (most do after an IUI), headaches, dizziness, fatigue, sore breasts, nausea are all possible side effects. If you're not doing supplmental progesterone, but did a trigger shot, you could be experiencing the same from the hcg in the shot. If you didn't do/aren't doing either of those, you may have a cold or some other illness going on - if it gets too worrisome, I'd call your doctor.

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo