Community post

Question

Home test && doctor test.???

I have missed my period by almost a week now and have taken many home prego test and all have came out positive, I went to the doctor the morning, and there test came out negative.??? I even used first morning urine. Wats goin on I really need some help and advice!!!!

3 Answers • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

I have had no experience in this area myself, but my sister did not get a positive pregnancy test at the doctors till she was 9 weeks pregnant. She went on to have a healthy pregnancy, so do not worry. Its obvious you are pregnant with all the positives xx

User Image" rel="nofollow">User Image

10 years ago

I had the same thing happen to me when I was pregnant with my daughter 8 years ago. I had taken about 8 tests at home but the doctor's test came back negative. I even had them do blood work which also came back negative. I waited a week and went back having taken more tests at home which continued to be positive. My urine test was still negative. They did blood work which finally showed positive!! They told me that because I was so early in the pregnancy my levels weren't able to be detected by their 100mu tests where the home tests i was using were 25mu. Good Luck!!

10 years ago

I know it's very frustrating! I had 2 faint positives with 25 miu tests. I went to the dr and when I researched found he was using a 100 miu test... If mine were faint at 25 miu there is no way anything is showing up on his. He said to wait until I'm a week or two late... Easy for them to say!! Good luck!

Wishing you the pitter patter of little feet.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo