Community post

Question

Pregnant? Or Aunt Flo?

I am on cycle day 27 with no sign of AF..all I've noticed is increased appetite sore nipples and breast today I woke up very tired. some backpain but I have those symptoms with AF sometimes. So confused is AF tricking me or am I pregnant. Im holding out to test until cycle day 29 so I wont get a false neg. Has anyone felt like AF was not going to come but yet she came anyway even though it felt like she wasnt? Just tryin to figure it out...I may just have to wait it out.

Jesus is the giver of life. TTC#1 BFN: for the past 10 years User Image

1 Answer • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

Since most women have the same symptoms when pregnant as they do if they were getting AF it is hard to tell.. I have been late before and thought i was pregnant then have AF come a couple hours later.. AF could be late do to stress or even lack of sleep.. I would do what you were talking about doing and wait and test the day of or after AF is supposed to show up.. If you really think your pregnant call a doctor and ask them if you could get a blood test done to rule out pregnancy..

Michael (26) + Heather (26) = Alexander (2), bow bow(4 weeks)....

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo