Community post

Question

Can I be pregnant and have a light period?

I'm having a very light period it's weird, I have never had a period without terrible cramps. Also all week I have been completely exhausted and out of breath. I have had jitter in my lower stomach all week...

User Image

2 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

You could....you need to test and see what it says. I had a light period with my last and a heavy one this time. Gl and bd!

11 years ago

my sister who has 3 children and is in her late 20's had a period with everyone of her children. strange, I know! she tested after her bleeding stopped which lasted around 3 days for her. I have been ttc for 3 years now and everytime I get my period I get so sad, but she encourages me to still test cause our bodies do weird things! also, my other sister who is 23 said she bled lighty for a couple days when she was pregs with her girl, she didn't think she was preg cause she thought that was her period. she even said she had cramps. I hope this helps...and I hope and pray you are pregs!!!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo