Community post

Question

Giving UP

Today has been rough, so since 5DPO I was having pregnancy symptoms and then today 9DPO I have nothing but sore breasts, just under the arms (which could just mean progesterone has raise due to pending AF). And a negative HPT. Hate to say this but I am giving up, it is beginning to be stressful plus three of my friends in the past 10 weeks who wasn't even trying, who didn't even want more kids....sigh...have gotten pregnant. I would be happy for just one.

I am not mad at God, I still have faith that he will give us a child whenever he feels like it (in his timing) but I can't keep going through the emotional ride every month, it's way too painful. It is time to focus on other things. I still have like 6 ovulation strips I will use those if next week comes along with AF, then after using the last 6 strips I am done tracking ovulation and CM and just everything. My husband and I have been together, and sexually active for going on 10 years (In July) ....and well, nothing. so Bummed!

Jesus is the giver of life. TTC#1 BFN: for the past 10 years User Image

6 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Answers

Sometimes it's best not to chart and track things, but instead let things happen naturally. All the planning around ovulation and tracking cm and bbt's can add more stress and throw your body off track. If possible discuss your concerns with your GYN and maybe he or she will have tests performed on the two of you to make sure everything is in working condition. Don't fret over your friends who've become pregnant unexpectedly, just congratulate them and continue focus on your health until you conceive our own bundle of joy. Good luck!

11 years ago

There is nothing you need to track ESP if you have sex every other day that's really all you need to do is relax and enjoy each other. Even if every three days you'd still hit your fertile period. The other things are just entertainment to keep us feeling proactive in our own fertility but is unessecary. Seems like an awful long time to be trying though. Have you been checked out, the most common infertility issues are easy fixes. Could really up your chances to be seen.

11 years ago

I feel your pain. My wonderful husband and I have been trying for almost two years. It's very frustrating. Last month I felt the same way. We are getting ready for our 4th iui within the next couple of days & wonder if this doesn't work, maybe it's time for a break. Best of luck to you. My thoughts are with you

Dot

11 years ago

sometimes stress can be your cause of infertility! do not stress, have faith and have fun with it. do not track anything just enjoy your marriage. I believe God will give us our hearts desires. My biggest and deepest desire is to become a mother. I have been ttc for over 3 years now! God has helped me along the way and I have faith that my blessing is on his way but I am thanking him for it as if I already have it cause I know its coming!!

11 years ago

I just want to encourage you to hold on relax have fun and hard to do but forget about it... seems like thats when the bfp show up when ur not thinking about it. God will see you through and like the pp said sometimes all you need is a quick fix. I have pcos which explains why it was so hard for me to conceive. wasn't dx until 2009. I have been ttc on and off for 13yrs. It does get frustrating but every day we are closer and closer to our lil one. So don't give up.... just go on a mental vacation and have fun bd with the hubby.

me (31) ~ dh (37) dx w/pcos in 2009 ttc since 2000 Met.1000mg, prenatal, provera (11/12) clomid 50mg, Epo 1000mg, preseed and prayer (2/13) "This is my season, and I know I can do all things through Christ Jesus" thanks for my in advance!

11 years ago

Thanks everyone...in 2008 I was diagnoised with endometriosis and ovarian cyst but I am not claiming that I changed my diet eat healthier and the rest is up to God. It does get discouraging at times I feel like I am broken we evem tried the sex every other day thing no luck. I just have to trust God and keep it moving. Thanks to you all for the encouraging words.

Jesus is the giver of life. TTC#1 BFN: for the past 10 years User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo